Suntamah.com– If you’re looking for a hearty and delicious breakfast dish, look no further than corned beef hash. This classic dish is a favorite for good reason – it’s easy to make, uses simple ingredients, and is packed with flavor. In this article, we’ll share with you our favorite corned beef hash recipe that you can try at home.
- 2 cups cooked corned beef, diced
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the diced onion and garlic, and sauté until the onion is translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the diced potatoes to the skillet and stir to combine with the onion and garlic mixture.
- Season the potatoes with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the potatoes for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Add the diced corned beef to the skillet and stir to combine with the potatoes.
- Cook the corned beef and potatoes together for an additional 5-7 minutes, until the corned beef is heated through.
- Remove the skillet from heat and serve the corned beef hash hot, garnished with chopped parsley if desired.
- For an even crispier hash, try using leftover baked potatoes instead of boiled potatoes.
- To save time, you can also use pre-cooked corned beef from the deli counter.
Why We Love This Recipe:
Corned beef hash is a classic breakfast dish that has been enjoyed for generations. It’s easy to make and uses simple ingredients that are often already in your pantry. Plus, it’s a great way to use up leftover corned beef from St. Patrick’s Day or any other occasion.
This recipe is also versatile – you can customize it to your liking by adding different vegetables or seasonings. Some people like to add bell peppers, mushrooms, or even diced tomatoes to their corned beef hash. And if you like your hash extra spicy, try adding a dash of hot sauce or red pepper flakes.
Overall, corned beef hash is a delicious and satisfying breakfast dish that is sure to please. Give this recipe a try and see for yourself why it’s a classic favorite.